Pay It Forward Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Participants are required to apply for the program by completing the registration form and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Participants are required to complete and provide Hygain Feeds with the following:
> Necessary information required to assist in providing the correct nutritional feed for their horses circumstances
> A current before photograph of their horses condition
> An after photograph of their horses condition
> Feedback and product assessment.
- Participants provide permission for Hygain Feeds to use their before and after photographs in ongoing promotions on social media, websites and print media.
- Participants agree to be contacted by Hygain Feeds staff including Nutritionists, Customer Service or Sales representatives about the program.
- Consumers accept that Hygain Feeds is not liable for any losses or damage, either directly or indirectly incurred by the use or reliance upon information provided through the Trial Program or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided even if Hygain has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damage.
- The use of the Trial Program and subsequent nutrition analysis should not replace the direction and guidance of your veterinarian. You should consult your veterinarian before any changes or recommendations are implemented, especially ailment or health related.
- Participants agree that any information provided by you to Hygain Feeds may be used for marketing purposes of Hygain Feeds products and services.
- Participants email addresses will be added to the Hygain Feeds data base. You may notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive future non marketing correspondence.
- The Trial Offer is for a limited time only, and is limited to 50 qualified participants in each of the following geographical state areas, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Texas, Washington.
- Hygain Feeds reserve the right to not to accept or qualify a participant for the Trial Program at the discretion of Hygain Feeds.